About the Program
Let’s get out of the office, enjoy some fresh air, and play some fun golf on Friday, August 7th. We will confirm with you and your team 3 days before the 9-hole outing. AMAKC will be keeping team scores for several fun prizes!
Lunch is provided. Additional food, beverages and alcoholic drinks will be available in the club house for purchase.
Jay Lispi, PGA Professional will be available to provide golf insight.
- $40 AMA Members (2 Person Team is $80)
- $50 Non-Members (2 Person Team is $100)
- Single person registrants will be paired to make a team.
- Mulligans: 3 for $10 and 6 for $20 (paid on-course)
- 2 people per cart/team
- 4 people per tee time
- Max of 10 teams of 4 people for the event (40 People MAX)
- Box Lunch provided
- Tee Times begin at 1:10pm, then every ten minutes (first come first served)
- A rain date may be determined if needed
All KC marketers and planners are invited. For more information, please contact EVENT Coordinators: AMAKC Healthcare SIG Co-Chair Vince Vandehaar (Avila and Webster University / VVV Consultants LLC) at (913) 302-7264 and/or Co-Chair Tessa Taylor (VVV Consultants LLC) at (920) 250-3722.
About the Course
Tomahawk Hills is ranked as one of the area’s most exciting public courses. It offers patrons an 18-hole championship course of over 6,000 yards which plays to a par-70. With beautiful Zoysia grass fairways and driving range, bent grass greens and a new club house, this historic and challenging course is ready for the modern golfer.