About the Program
The Psychology behind Thought Leaders
10 Takeaways you can expect:
- How to implement a thought leadership discipline within your organization
- How we can guarantee a more productive, effective and profitable sales and marketing future by looking back to the world’s greatest philosophers
- Understanding the significance of the Disciplines of Market Leadership and how to determine where your company is strongest
- How Thought Leadership interacts with the other Disciplines of Market Leadership
- How Socrates, his prized student Plato, and his prized student, Aristotle, laid the groundwork for corporate ethics today
- The essential characteristics of Thought Leaders
- The biology and psychology behind Thought Leaders being gifted storytellers
- How Content Marketing proves your Thought Leadership
- How to use Thought Leadership for Critical Insight Selling™
This event is open to members and non members of AMA. For those purchasing tickets with the membership discount, membership will be checked at the door.
Limited Student Scholarships are available. Click here if you’re interested.
Meet Our Speaker
Founder of TMA+Peritus
It has been said, Thomas R. Marks is where sales and marketing thought leaders go for their thought leadership. Over the course of his more than four-decade career, Tom has counseled Fortune 500 Companies, and other organizations of all shapes and sizes, on the Disciplines of Market Leadership, how to use Critical Insight Selling™, his revolutionary selling approach that uses knowledge and insights to sell goods and services, and how to implement thought leadership positions into a company to distance themselves from the competition more decisively and with more dynamic narrative pitch flows and messaging.
About the Brand
Putting the ROI Into Your URL
TMA+Peritus is nationally recognized marketing consulting firm more than 35 years ago, and over time has worked with leading clients including McDonald’s, Foot Locker, Honeywell, Finish Line Sports, American Family Insurance, Rakuten OverDrive, Bombardier, Associated Bank, PowerSchool, FIS Global, California Avocado Commission, National Mango Board and countless others.